sunnuntai 29. marraskuuta 2015

Day 43- Beautiful views

This Saturday I needed to just relax, so it's means that I didn't go shopping, thought it was tempting. In the morning I went running, the weather was so stunning! I just ran somewhere, the further the better. I found nice park and there was beautiful views. 
In the evening I went to a pub for the first time here in London. My landlady was with me first, she showed me the place, which was in the Walthamstow central. The pub was called Ye olde rose & crown. I heard a story about the place that in medieval time people who came far and were going to London, used to stay at the pub to sleep overnight and continue their journey to London, which took about a day with their horses etc. 
It was definitely an experience to visit a pub here, so different that being in a bar in Finland. And the culture is more easy-going and people are so open minded and friendly to strangers. 

Christmas tree in our living room






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti