torstai 5. marraskuuta 2015

Day 20- Happy Thursday

Can't believe it's already Thursday! Today I've been super happy without a reason. And we shouldn't need to seek a reason for happiness :). In the morning I thought I was going to be late, but managed to get to work at 10 o'clock. I had some problems with the bus again.. 

At work I repaired some sample dresses; changed labels for them, repaired zippers, sewed some snap buttons and hooks & eyes. Then I made a few bra straps for dresses and started to make one dress smaller and also alter some patterns. 

a little finnish flag on our window ledge
 Making the bra straps: 




About to make this dress smaller:


the slip for this dress is obviously too long


cutting the hem of the slip


the back needs some hooks 

shortened slip

with the hoooks

dress is ready! ;)


altering patterns



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti