torstai 12. marraskuuta 2015

Day 27- Thursday is the new Friday

My weekend started exceptionally this evening. I'll return to work on Tuesday, so I have a long weekend to do exciting things and ,of course, rest too. I think that today was my lucky day in some way, because I found so amazing dress from the church's Charity shop (Minna's studio is in the same church). The dress cost only £12 and it is just perfect! :)

Today at work I made one top for a customer. Its a Gwen top, but I made the top 10cm longer for the customer like it was required. I have made same tops before for samples, so it was quite simple to make this one since I had experience in the same design. 
During my workday I also packed some dresses and veils and took them to the post office at the same street. And, today there was a funeral at the church so we could here beautiful music till the lunch time. 
cutting the fabric

sleeves

dress in a package

packing veil

sewing bust dart

at the workshop 
unfinished top



adding lace..

neckline

repairing veil

the dress from the charity shop

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti