maanantai 2. marraskuuta 2015

Day 17- New week, new start

This Monday started very nicely, there was no traffic at all in the morning, so it makes my journey to work a bit easier. At work I did some detail alterations first, then started to repair on of the samples. The zipper was too long on the side seam and the lace fabric had stretched in the front and back parts. I adjusted the dress from the waistline to hide the stretched fabric. 
Today I also continued unpicking another dress and changed lace trimming to the top I made last Friday ('cause the trimming was white, It should have been ivory color..). I can barely see the difference between white, ivory etc. ''white'' fabrics xD..

some flowers


too long zipper


the stretched fabric


unpicking the waistline


almost ready..
walking home.. 8pm


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti