keskiviikko 4. marraskuuta 2015

Day 19- Details

Hello! This Wednesday was actually very nice (if I forget the most annoying traffic ever in the morning). When I woke up today I could hear it's raining, but I feel like it's refreshing when it rains sometimes. Overall it has been surprisingly sunny and warm weather.

The title says ''details'' because today I noticed that I payed attention to details more than usually. Especially I saw my lucky number 48 many times today (on the way work there's a wine shop called ''48''..), then I really focused on details at work, I looked at the ads in the underground very carefully and just staring at little things around the city. 

Today at work I worked on these cute (and some of them were angry :D) wolves. They are brooches and very suitable for a Christmas present. Minna has been selling them for many years I think. 
See here: Walter wolf brooch. I finished the brooches and packed them ready for delivery. 

a whole family of wolves

they all look different
 After the wolves and my lunch break, I cut this top ans started to sew it right away. I almost finished it today, only the trimming needs one stitch to be done. Here is some pictures of the process:
sleeves for the lace top

the second lace top that I'm finishing

attaching label

It was only half past five and very dark outside

so many lace trimmings..



I have to say that It has been one of the best decisions in my life this far to come to London by myself. I've learned so much about working with the bridal wear and I've learned a lot about myself. And I'm SUPER excited that my friends are coming to London in the end of the month. :)

I feel like I could stay in London for a year at least <3




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti