maanantai 23. marraskuuta 2015

Day 37- Chilling on Sunday

Hello, on Sunday I was feeling quite lazy so I wasn't doing much. I went shopping though (again). I found nice boots and a dress. Then I bought another scarf and gloves, cause it's getting colder here too. It is still warm comparing to Finland, but the wind makes the temperature feel colder. 

On my way home I had one obstacle in the underpass near my home. There was a flood, the underpass was covered with water and it didn't seem to flow in to the well. I had to find another route home. 
In the end it was a nice day, being more relaxed than usual is good every now and then. Tomorrow back to work at 11am. :)

at the Oxford street corner

Oxford street

inside the shop ''Accessorize''

going to the tube

flood in the underpass

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti