torstai 26. marraskuuta 2015

Day 41- Lovely Thursday

This Thursday was lovely, thought I got stuck in the traffic on my way to work, not for a long time but still it isn't nice. I'm feeling good, and had a couple of days, mainly on the weekend, when I missed home, but that has faded already.

But I got to work and I continued making the lace cap and added a few lace flowers in it, attachable veil and a brooch for a decoration. Then when the cap was ready, I cut fabrics for the Karlie dress. The dress I'm talking about has a godet, short lace sleeves and quite open back. Anyways, the design is simple, but simplicity is beautiful :)

So here is some pictures from today:

about to cut the netting
closer look to the cap
making the edges straight

sewing the stitch for a gathering



added this brooch





''Karlie'' dress

all of the pieces cut

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti