keskiviikko 18. marraskuuta 2015

Day 33- Wedding Wednesday

Hello! Today is Wednesday and I really enjoyed my workday. I did some pattern altering, started making a veil, we had a photo shoot to take pictures of the new veil and then we cleaned up the whole studio and workroom. I learned some details about patterns and it was nice to play a bride once again :D

Another thing that made me happy today, was that there was no problems with the bus in the morning and I got to work early. The sun was shining in the morning and the city just looked so beautiful. Even though London is nice, wether it's raining or not, because I like rain. 
https://instagram.com/p/-O-8DXxOaV/?taken-by=minna_hepburn

altering patterns

making some accessories

making of Zara veil


ruffle flowers

almost there.. :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti