torstai 19. marraskuuta 2015

Day 34- Lace & Flowers

I've been making a veil and belt today at work. The veil is made of different types of fabrics, lace trimming and soft netting. The belt is made of silk and lace pieces. It's good to learn more about accessories too and there's more room for creativity. The materials are quite new to me, and mostly I mean the silk. 

Tomorrow I'll continue making the belt and doing some alterations to garments and repairing clothes. Then weekend is here again, and this time I have no plans for the weekend. I wish I could find something interesting and new this weekend. 
The fall is so beautiful here some mornings especially when the sun is shining and there's so pretty colors everywhere. I cannot believe that I have only 4 weeks left here. I don't feel like going back to Finland yet, but we'll see how I feel in December.

sewing the lace to the netting

attaching snap burttons

ready veil



packing the veil

unfinished silk belt

somewhere in Walthamstow


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti