perjantai 27. marraskuuta 2015

Day 42- Sings of Christmas

Now when we are getting closer to December, I noticed that it says ''Merry Christmas and Happy New year'' on the doors of different shops, and there is now Christmas tree on our living room. It got me thinking how fast this year has gone by. And soon it really is new year, and time to make some decisions regarding to my future. I've been struggling to decide what I really want to do next year. I mean applying to schools and really focusing on making my dreams come reality. It sure ain't easy now, 'cause I am getting more and more interested about studying abroad. And realizing how many options I have in my hands is confusing. 

me at the studio

Anyways, back to today's business.. Today at work I draw some patterns for kid's clothing. I continued where I had stayed last time so today I finished making all the patterns ready for making kid's dresses some day. Then I cut more lace for one dress, which needs lace decoration to the hem. The rest of the day I repaired the old vintage dress, which was coming apart. The lace fabric felt almost like a paper to me, it has become very stiff and fragile over time.


a pile of patterns

lace for a dress I cut before

cutting lace trimming for the fragment dress

vintage dress


repairing the shoulders

broken lace fabric


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti