maanantai 23. marraskuuta 2015

Day 38- Thinking about home

Day 38 already! Can't believe I've been here that long, although it's not so long :D. Finland has crossed my mind more often now. I really miss some things from home.. But still I really like being here, thinking that this is ''once in a life time''-chance, untill I start studying again and hopefully go abroad to do an internship. I really appreciate this opportunity that I'd given. All may not have the chance to go abroad. But if you are thinking about going abroad for an internship or anything else, go for it!

This far I definitely have learned a lot about English, I feel more confident about speaking English and of course, writing stories. 

I arrived at 11am to work today. It was a very beautiful morning, once again :). I worked on that dress which needed a new lining to the skirt. Then I did some little things, like posting a pic on our Instagram and repairing another dress. 

''may your coffee be strong and your Monday be short.''

dress from the inside


the hem of the dress
so pretty fabric <3




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti