tiistai 10. marraskuuta 2015

Day 25- Just another Tuesday

I don't separate days here like Monday, Tuesday etc. Everyday seems pretty same, but then very different and I don't have that ''Monday feeling'' in London.. strange. It's hard to explain why, but everyday here is good day for me. I guess I really want to enjoy being in London, doesn't matter if it is Monday or Saturday. It might affect my mood also that people here are more positive and it is so big city that it makes me dream everyday about something big. The opportunities seem eternal here..

Anyways, today at work I started my day with repairing some dresses. I finished one zipper, I sewed a few hemlines, lace trimmings, snap buttons and attached labels. In the end of the day I did some brooches again. 
At lunch time we went to Italian restaurant near the church, it was nice change for my own cooked meals. During my workday I also went to buy some things for the studio. 

finishing the zip

another zip

neckline lace trimming

zip with lace detail

finished neckline

the back of the dress

one dress for a customer (I did some alterations)


brooches

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti