keskiviikko 11. marraskuuta 2015

Day 26- Wednesday

The title is today just ''Wednesday'', 'cause I'm not feeling creative at all. 
Sometimes it feels like I'm in a whole different world here comparing to Finland. And I've forgot about Finland entirely for a while, so I'll just focus on being here and don't want to miss home. This far I haven't had moments when I'd miss home. 

At work I shortened one hem of the following dress and sewed another sample. It was very casual day at work. It's hard to think about all of the things I learned today, cause I might not acknowledge some of them. But I sure learned more about working with lace fabrics and sewing those little details in garments that you cannot see if you don't take a very close look. 
shortened the hem
 Making another sample:






front

back
I already have special plans for the weekend, so really looking forward to the weekend :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti