keskiviikko 7. lokakuuta 2015

My internship in London

Hello, I'ts been a long time since I posted anything in my blog. Now it's time to get back writing about my becoming adventures.

I graduated from Omnia in May this year. During my last months in Omnia, I dreamed about internship abroad. I sent many applications in different companies mostly to London. When I did'nt hear from those companies I applied to, I almost gave up...Until one day I got an email back from Minna. I got so excited that I almost fell of my chair, when I read that I was accepted.

And I am leaving to London next week!

Minna is company which makes vintage inspired wedding dresses, evening gowns, accessories and outfits for children. They make custom made clothes and launch new collections.

http://minna.co.uk/our-story
I have never waited anything like I wait going to London. It is almost time to pack my luggage and say goodbye to Finland. At the same time I am little nervous travelling alone to a big city, but in other hand I love this opportunity to explore world. I'll stay in London for about nine weeks. So I'll be back in Finland when its Christmas.



I will update my blog as much as I can during my internship.
Thanks for reading ;)





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti