lauantai 24. lokakuuta 2015

Day 9- Some shopping...

I met my classmate from Omnia today. Ilona is on vacation in London, so we decided to meet and spend a day together in the city. It rained today once in a while, it has been raining much less than I thought it would rain. 

Tomorrow I will go to the Victoria and Albert museum. The exhibition about shoes fascinates me a lot since I am a shoe fan!

Here's my day in pictures:


nice cakes


a huge american football on Regent street

had to take a pic of that pink cab when I was ordering lunch

so much different tea flavours



so cute Christmas decoration!


at Paper Chase

glass art in window

King's Cross station

on my way home
I am seriously starting to like London! It might be hard to go back to Finland in December.. But I do miss some things from Finland, like the nature, some foods and my friends, family, my boyfriend and my workmates. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti