maanantai 26. lokakuuta 2015

Day 11- My second Monday at work

My second Monday at work went fine. I was first alone at the workshop (my workmate had an appointment at our studio) sewing the top piece for the dress I am making changes to. Then we continued working while listening 90's music from the radio. 

Today I also picked up the Anette dress (picture below) from the waistline, Then I made a waistband for it to change the dress to a skirt. It was kind of hard to work with the silk fabric, since I'm not familiar with the material. It is very light and it moves into every direction almost without even touching it. 
bust dart (silk fabric and interfacing together)

the shoulder seem of the dress I am altering

cute details at out studio

Anette dress

patterns for waistband

cutting silk

check list on our wall

attaching the waistband
After work I went shopping to Bond Street, but couldn't find anything interesting, except high heels, but I forbid myself from buying them :D. Then I intended to go buy food, but instead I got a little lost somewhere.. I found home. but I'll guess the grocery shopping has to be done tomorrow. 

walking home..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti