torstai 15. lokakuuta 2015

Day1- Arriving to London

Hello!

Today was the day when I left Finland behind and headed to London. It was a long day while travelling about 800km to the destination. 
My flight left 5pm from Finland and I arrived in London about 6pm (local time). From Gatwick airport I took a Gatwick Express-train to the central London (Victoria station) and continued my journey with underground and taxi.

I did'nt take a lot of pictures during my journey to my accommodation, but here's one from the Gatwick Express-train:


And from the Victoria-station:


I was a bit nervous about travelling alone, but everything went just fine. Now I'm here and it is time to explore the city!
People here in London are very easy going and kind. For example, when I was entering the Victoria underground-station, my other suitcase got stuck in the gates (it was too large to fit trough the gates or I was too slow :D), one man helped me right away. 

And now about the place I'm living in... The house is located in Chingford. I'm staying with a family, which is extremely nice and welcoming. I have my own room, the kitchen, bathroom and living room are shared. There's also a garden and soo cute cat :)

Here's some pictures from my room:






I think this is enough for today.. Tomorrow I will go to central London and very possibly shopping :) I also need to find a gym here.. that's my other mission :D


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti