tiistai 27. lokakuuta 2015

Day 11- Just a typical Tuesday

Hello from London! 
The title says it was a typical Tuesday, well I guess in Brixton (the area a work in). There is always happening something in Brixton, I guess. Well today some man followed me when I was om my way to the local grocery store and later he tried to come in from the door, when I was going to work. A little disturbing I'd say. He was asking me if I was okay, and all kind of questions. Don't even want to think about what he was up to. 

At work I was still sewing together the top part of the new dress. Just working on the silk fabric to make it fit and look nice. Then I was attaching flowers to another skirt, packing a dress to send it for a customer and sewing just a little details in different garments. 



the skirt and flowers

Sending a dress to a customer 
sewing the top of the dress
Here you can see Minna's instagram pictures:

I think this Tuesday went really fast like yesterday too. But I am enjoying my work definitely so it is nice to go to work every morning, though I've been suffering from headache today :/ But maybe I just need more sleep, so time to go to bed now. :)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti