keskiviikko 28. lokakuuta 2015

Day 12- Rainy Wednesday

It was quite rainy today, when I went to work and it rained for a while. But it was a nice day all in all. At work I finished one wedding dress, sewed invisible zip and sewed little things by hand. I don't have a long story for today. In fact I've been really tired today so I don't have energy to write anything so interesting today. 

Here's my workday in pictures:

sewing the Minna label on a dress

the wedding dress I finished today
still sewing the zip on the side seam


lace trimming
 Here is three pictures about how I sew the lace trimming to the edges of a zip:

phase 1: sew the other edge of the trim to the ''wrong side'' of the zip

lace is now between the lining fabric and the zip

flip the lace around and sew it close to the zip

the dress that I was repairing

ready invisible zip

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti