perjantai 23. lokakuuta 2015

Day 8- Weekend is soon here!

Hello!
I went to work an hour later today, but I was surprised that there was no traffic at all, so the journey went just fine to work and back.

Today at work I didn't do anything so interesting or special, but it was a nice day anyways. I made some alterations to the wedding dress I am working on, organized some lace samples into a folder, copied patterns for kids clothing and sewed clasps.

I learned to sew more carefully the fragile fabric and I sew together the two layers in the bust dart, so it looks perfect. I really enjoy working with the patterns, even if it's just copying them. And it was nice to get to know things about kids pattern making.

Here's my day in pictures:
sewing the bust dart



picture from our studio in the evening

the local fitness centre
After work I went to check out the gym which is near by. It looked very nice, the functional are is large, there are few pools and group exercising, I'm looking forward to see Bopypump ála London :'D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti