lauantai 31. lokakuuta 2015

Day 15- Thinking a lot

Today I wanted to go to see what kind of fabric stores London has to offer. I went to western London, stayed at the Sepherd's Bush underground station. First I found this huge shopping center, so decided to spend some time there also. If I would have bought everything I liked, I'd be so broke. :D Maybe you can figure, that I did not buy that much.
Westfield shopping centre


at the tube station

a view from the station
 When I got ''lost'' in the western London, I found the street where is a lot of different fabric stores. I was just amused how great selection they have fabrics (cannot compare to stores in Finland). All kind of materials, colors and qualities. The prices where lower in some fabrics, but the same price in fake fur and sequins, I think. I didn't even know what I was looking for, so I ended up buying nothing. At least now I know that if I have a design in my mind, I'm sure I'll find a fabric for that.
inside one of the many fabric stores

going home.. by underground
After the fabric stores and other shopping I went home earlier today, 'cause I've been feeling a little ill since last night. Hope I'll get better untill Monday. I have wanted to go to a club here in London. And it is definitely thing I must go for. So I think next weekend will suit just fine for a party!

When I have been alone here in London for a while now, I have a lot time for my own thoughts. I've been thinking how I want to continue my life in Finland when I go back home. I've been thinking about studies, work, my friends and who I want to spend time with and how.

I have a new kind of perspective for life. Its a lot wider and openminded. I also realize how much more opportunities I really have in life, and that anything can happen. And my dreams will come true if I put an effort in them 200%. But I have also learned to think that life shouldn't be taken so seriously. And I need to follow my gut, where ever it leads, I think it could be the right way.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti