torstai 3. joulukuuta 2015

Day 46- Unforgettable Tuesday

On Tuesday I went to work, as usual. I cut one dress to make a new sample. I also finished one head piece made from fabric flowers and chain. I packed the head piece and a lace cap with veil for a customers. I had a nice day at work, I learned something about patterns, cause I haven't made dresses like these before. I learned one little, but very useful thing about making notches in a lace fabric (picture below).

After work I went to my friends hotel. We had planned to go out in the evening and go see the nightlife of London together. So we did. We went to a few different bars/clubs. I had extremely fun time with my friends :) Enough said about that night!




making notches in a lace fabric






well said!

my lovely friends <3

somewhere in Soho


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti